Aarkstore Enterprise -nam Tai Aarkstore Enterprise -nam Tai Electronic & Electrical Products Limite
Nam Tai Electronic & Electrical Products Limited (2633) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
Nam Tai Electronic & Electrical Products Limited (NTEEP) is an electronics designing and manufacturing company. It is a subsidiary company of Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. NTEEP principally engages in to manufacturing of electronic components and subassemblies which are used in mobile phones, digital cameras, electronic toys, laptop computers and other devices. The product lines include Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) modules, LCD panels, Radio Frequency (RF) modules, Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB) modules, image sensors and Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) for Bluetooth headsets.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nam Tai Electronic & Electrical Products Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nam Tai Electronic & Electrical Products Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business descriptionA detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategyAnalysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT AnalysisA detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company historyProgression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and servicesA list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitorsA list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employeesA list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographiesA brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational headsA list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiariesA list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five yearsThe latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periodsThe latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
For more information, please contact :
Contact : Minu
Tel : +912227453309
Mobile No: +919272852585
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com