5 Yoga Mats For An Eco Friendly Practice
If you love yoga and like to be environmentally friendly
, you might want to take your practice down to an ECO yoga mat. A mindful yoga practice can be enhanced with one that is friendly to the environment and to your body. Environmentally friendly mats are generally made from used material, can be biodegradable, recyclable and ultra hygienic. There are many brands offering compositions from a variety of materials with different qualities that may suit you. In addition, you'll be able to find serene colors, prints, sizes and weights that will add to your practice. These five yoga mats offer the best of the ECO friendly yoga mat category.
1. tpECO Ultra by Kulae - This inch thick yoga accessory is 72 inches long and 24 inches wide. The thick yoga mat is great for those that have knee issues given that it's thicker and more cushioned than the normal yoga mat. PVC and latex free, it is 100% biodegradable, 100% recyclable, allergen free and ultra hygienic. Weighing in at 4lbs, this mat is double sided with a different color on each side so you can use either side for your practice. It comes in a number of color combos and sells for $74.
2. bSimple by mosabee - Made from non-toxic TPE, these yoga mats are PVC and latex free. They are light weight, non-sticky, biodegradable and recyclable. In addition, theye are slip resistant allowing you to have a worry-free practice. bSimple mats come in beautiful colors and come in two sizes and thicknesses. Prices range from $39.99 to $49.99 for the bSimple. bPlayful patterned mats are also offered for a brighter colored mat and range from $59.99 to $79.99.
3. Manduka eKO - The Manduka eKO is perfect for those that want a durable yoga mat to last them through all of their practices. These yoga mats are made from natural tree rubber and finished off with a sea-grass texture that feel great on the body and is easy on the environment. The Manduka eKO is 7 pounds and measures 71 inches long, 26 inches wide and 3/16 of an inch thick. Manduka's eKO can be yours for $76.
4. Jade (3/16") - The Jade yoga mat is made out of open cell, natural rubber, contains no ozone depleting substances and is slip resistant. According to the description on the Jade website, "Jade has exceptional resilience, unmatched 'compression set' resistance and incomparable cushioning. These characteristics guarantee you the ideal mat for those looking for maximum comfort and performance." These yoga mats are made in the USA and in compliance with all US environment and labor laws. In addition, $5 from each sale goes to help fund improved treatments for ovarian cancer. This one is yours for $69.95 and weighs 4.5 pounds.
5. prAna E.C.O. - 100% TPE, you can feel good about taking your practice to the E.C.O. by prAna. It is eco friendly, textured on both sides and has natural anti-slip properties. Practice will be enhances as it is light weight, 5cm thick and has been made with a toxic free manufacturing process. Measuring 72 inches long and 26 inches wide, the E.C.O yoga accessory will cost you around $48.
by: Gen Wright
I discovered your blog site on google and test a number of of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the excellent operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to studying more from you in a while!?
I抎 must check with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I enjoy studying a put up that can make folks think. Additionally, thanks for allowing me to remark!
Spot on with this write-up, I really think this website needs far more consideration. I抣l in all probability be again to read way more, thanks for that info.
After research just a few of the weblog posts in your web site now, and I actually like your means of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site listing and shall be checking back soon. Pls try my website as nicely and let me know what you think.
Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. Is there any way you'll be able to remove me from that service? Thanks!
very nice submit, i definitely love this web site, carry on it
Good post. I be taught one thing more challenging on totally different blogs everyday. It will all the time be stimulating to learn content from other writers and apply slightly something from their store. I抎 desire to make use of some with the content material on my blog whether you don抰 mind. Natually I抣l give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
I wanted to create you that little bit of word just to thank you very much the moment again for the striking strategies you have shared above. It's so pretty open-handed of people like you to offer unreservedly all a few individuals would have advertised for an ebook to end up making some cash on their own, certainly given that you could have tried it in the event you wanted. Those inspiring ideas likewise worked like a easy way to realize that other people online have a similar interest much like my very own to figure out more and more with reference to this issue. I think there are some more pleasurable instances up front for individuals who discover your blog.
Will Yoga Help Ease Back Pain? Part 4 brinformatica.org Many entrepreneurs who present their business plan to me in the Contemporary Yoga In Relation To The Classic Ashtanga Yoga The Various Advantages Of Yoga Classes? Which Are The Right Programs Of Yoga For Beginners? Will Yoga Help Ease Back Pain? Part 3 Yoga Practice Not Perfect Yoga For Beginners - An Overview - Stress Elimination What Yoga Pants Are Right For You? Can Yoga Control My Appetite? Experience World Class Yoga At Zhiwa Ling Paro A Portland Chiropractor's Guide To Desk Yoga Yoga Teacher Certification Classes
I together with my friends ended up going through the best things on your web site then the sudden got a terrible suspicion I never thanked the web site owner for those strategies. Most of the young men are actually as a consequence happy to read through them and already have without a doubt been enjoying these things. Thanks for truly being very accommodating and then for pick out certain awesome things most people are really desperate to be aware of. My personal sincere apologies for not expressing gratitude to sooner.