megax.com
megax.com » filter » Houston Hyundai Dealer Offers Safety Tips for Breaking Down on the Freeway
filter emc

Houston Hyundai Dealer Offers Safety Tips for Breaking Down on the Freeway

Staying safe if your car breaks down on the freeway is your first priority

. Even a well maintained car could break down at some point, so it's best to be prepared. Here are some safety tips for what to do if your car should break down while traveling the busy freeway from your Hyundai dealer.

Move Car to the Emergency Lane

On the freeway, the right shoulder of the road is meant for emergency stopping only. Do what you can to get your car into the emergency lane and out of traffic.

Alert Other Drivers

Put the hood of your car up so that it is obvious to other drivers that you aren't just stopped on the side of the road and that you are broken down. Put your hazard lights on, and if you have a white shirt or a something that can be used as a flag, hang it from your driver's side window. Many times, cars that are broken down or parked on the side of the freeway end up getting hit. You want to help other cars see your car.

If you stay in the car, keep your seatbelt on. If getting out of the car, make sure to move as far off the road as possible and keep your eye out for drivers who may lose control of their vehicle and veer off the road.

Call for Assistance

Use your cell phone and call 911 or AAA for help. If your phone doesn't work or you don't have one with you, you can wait to see if another driver stops to see if you need help or walk to the nearest exit ramp to find a pay phone to use.

Houston Hyundai Dealer Offers Safety Tips for Breaking Down on the Freeway

By: Paul Peebles
# 2 The subsequent time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I know it was my choice to learn, but I actually thought youd have something fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you would fix in case you werent too busy on the lookout for attention.   2019-11-15 04:05  reply
# 3 WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..extra wait .. ?   2019-11-18 10:52  reply
# 4 Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So nice to search out any person with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this website is one thing that's wanted on the internet, somebody with slightly originality. useful job for bringing something new to the web!   2019-11-21 12:39  reply
# 5 There are actually a number of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a nice point to carry up. I provide the ideas above as general inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one you deliver up where crucial thing will probably be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around issues like that, but I'm certain that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Each girls and boys feel the influence of only a moment抯 pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.   2019-11-24 16:54  reply
# 6 This web page can be a stroll-by means of for all the info you wanted about this and didn抰 know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you抣l undoubtedly uncover it.   2019-11-30 02:31  reply
# 7 There are definitely a number of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to bring up. I offer the ideas above as normal inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you convey up where the most important factor will likely be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around issues like that, but I'm certain that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Both boys and girls really feel the affect of just a second抯 pleasure, for the rest of their lives.   2019-12-2 18:32  reply
# 8 WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. ?   2019-12-5 11:38  reply
# 9 I'm commenting to make you know of the outstanding discovery my cousin's child went through studying your web page. She mastered lots of details, with the inclusion of how it is like to have a very effective helping style to let folks with no trouble know precisely certain extremely tough topics. You really surpassed people's desires. Thank you for displaying the warm and helpful, safe, educational and even cool tips on the topic to Sandra.   2019-12-19 07:54  reply
# 10 Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an exceptionally terrific opportunity to read from here. It can be so pleasing plus packed with amusement for me personally and my office acquaintances to search your web site minimum 3 times weekly to learn the newest things you have got. Of course, I'm just always fascinated with the cool suggestions served by you. Certain two facts in this post are essentially the most suitable we've had.   2019-12-24 02:22  reply
 1534  1/154 12345678910›››|
Social News Within The Electronic Age Experts Discuss the Safety & Benefits of Plant Biotechnology by:Ranjana Smetacek Should I Take The Motorcycle Skills Exam Or A Safety Course? When Should You Include Phone Numbers In Radio Commercials? Safety Issues in Mobile Towers by:Jesse Hancock New Technology Improves Safety Miller Fall Protection Harness: Priority To Safety Dermal Fillers And The Safety Concerns Associated With Them Kayak Accessories: Accessories Designed To Ensure Safety Electronic Medical Record Software Is The Future Of Medical Records Door Safety Secure Your Building With Fire Doors And Composite Doors Make Safety As Your First Priority While Mountain Bike Riding Bathroom Safety Tips
Write post print
www.megax.com guest:  register | login | search IP(35.175.121.230) / Processed in 0.017101 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1784, 954,