megax.com
megax.com » Lady » The 4 Helpful Tips To Make Women Remember You
Lady Men Love Sex life Beauty Dating Yoga Health care

The 4 Helpful Tips To Make Women Remember You

The 4 Helpful Tips To Make Women Remember You

Women are mostly approached by men and have seen it all- especially the hot

, attractive ones. As a guy, you want to stand out from the rest of men that have approached her. It's important that you make her remember you, though not just as "the guy from the club" or the "guy with too much wax on his hair" but rather as the guy who made her feel special even in just a few moments.

Here's a fact, 99% of men do the exact same things to every woman they meet and so the end result is that they are forgotten easily. Now, here are some tips for you to separate yourself from the pack and be the alpha male, making you her best choice.

1. Use your sense of humor.

The best way to do this is be a cocky-funny guy. The two must go together, not just cocky, but also funny. Women especially beautiful ones are already fed up with guys kissing their ass. But if you approach her in a rather arrogant BUT humorous manner, she'll be put at ease a lot easier. Since she thinks she got the upper hand in the situation, she's been through a lot with "cocky" guys, let her think so, but you know that you are the one in control.The 4 Helpful Tips To Make Women Remember You

2. Demonstrate that you are of higher value.

It's easy to get a woman to remember you if they feel that they are in the presence of someone important. Prove to her that you have a higher status as a male. Women want to be with guys who can potentially be good providers. Okay, even without the money, fame, and power, you can still convince her that you are in a higher status still by telling her specific stories and sharing some insights, it's smart and women like it.

3. Ask engaging questions.

Engaging meaning not the ones that will put her on defensive. Most guys who approach a woman ask her questions like she's on an interview. These are boring questions, and she could probably tell before you even ask it. This is one sure way to kill attraction instantly. Instead of the usual, "what's your job?", make it more engaging by saying "what makes your job interesting?" in a cocky-funny sort of way.

Also, ask questions which directly addresses her emotions. It could involve drama, excitement, humor, something to stir her up rather than the usual. By sparking her emotions, you'll get a higher point for attraction.

4. Be an exciting person.

Convince her that you are not a bore. Women, like men also want adventure in their lives. Give her an impression that she can also do some exciting things when she's with you. Tell her interesting and funny stories about your adventures, trips, etc. These stories could help showcase the fact that you are a fun person to be with. Like even when you go out on an event, tell her how great it was and that you enjoyed yourself. This way, she'll think of you as the daring and adventurous type which is sexy for women.

So here are the 4 simple tips to help you guys out there trying to approach a woman- and making her remember you. Remember these tips whenever you go out, and it wouldn't hurt to practice so you won't sound too rehearsed or nervous- which can totally screw everything up. Be the alpha male and stand out from the crowd, and see the difference.

by: Olivia Hamilton
# 2 I抎 must examine with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I get pleasure from reading a put up that will make people think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to comment!   2019-11-16 07:41  reply
# 3 Spot on with this write-up, I really think this website wants way more consideration. I抣l most likely be again to learn much more, thanks for that info.   2019-11-22 14:17  reply
# 4 Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs rather more consideration. I抣l probably be again to read far more, thanks for that info.   2019-11-25 20:01  reply
# 5 You made some respectable factors there. I appeared on the web for the problem and located most people will associate with with your website.   2019-11-30 03:37  reply
# 6 Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks However I'm experiencing subject with ur rss . Don抰 know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss drawback? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx   2019-12-2 20:06  reply
# 7 You made some first rate factors there. I appeared on the internet for the issue and found most people will associate with together with your website.   2019-12-5 13:25  reply
# 8 Thanks so much for giving everyone an extremely spectacular chance to read in detail from this website. It is usually very beneficial and as well , packed with a great time for me and my office colleagues to visit your website on the least three times in 7 days to read the fresh stuff you have got. And indeed, we're at all times impressed with your very good techniques you serve. Selected 2 ideas in this posting are definitely the most effective we have had.   2019-12-19 10:33  reply
# 9 I wish to express some appreciation to the writer for rescuing me from this difficulty. As a result of checking through the the net and finding strategies which were not productive, I figured my life was well over. Living without the answers to the problems you've sorted out all through your main write-up is a critical case, as well as the ones that might have negatively damaged my career if I hadn't discovered your site. That ability and kindness in playing with every item was important. I am not sure what I would've done if I hadn't encountered such a thing like this. I can at this point relish my future. Thanks so much for the professional and result oriented guide. I will not hesitate to suggest your blog post to anybody who wants and needs recommendations on this matter.   2019-12-24 03:33  reply
# 10 My spouse and i have been very relieved that Albert managed to finish up his reports out of the precious recommendations he had from your very own weblog. It is now and again perplexing to simply continually be offering thoughts which often others could have been trying to sell. So we know we have the writer to be grateful to for this. These explanations you've made, the straightforward website navigation, the friendships you make it possible to create - it is many superb, and it's really assisting our son in addition to the family consider that that theme is thrilling, which is certainly exceptionally important. Many thanks for all!   2019-12-28 09:46  reply
 24  1/3 123››
Simple Remedies For Women Hair Loss Problems Collection Of Women Dresses Getting Affordable Designer Womens Clothing Women Fashion Wear Hummel Sneaker Schuhe For Women's Alternatives In Hair Restoration For Women Looking For Divorce Advice For Women? The Further Way Of Ugg Women World Of Warcraft Top10: These Are The Girls Like Most Gift Women's Halloween Costumes Halloween Costumes For Women Suggestions Halloween Costumes For Women - Tips On Finding The Very Best Ones For Them Toning Workouts For Women - What Are Some Of The Most Effective Workouts
Write post print
www.megax.com guest:  register | login | search IP(34.204.191.0) / Processed in 0.021959 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3331, 80,